Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Glitterbabe's Tuesdays

Happy Tuesday everyone, yesterday my beautiful children went Trick or Treating and they came home with soooo much candy, you would think they would share with their Mom. Nope, they won't lol. That's OK, they are really great children and they are the best :)  So, I am starting my Christmas cards early and I have a Vintage one for you.


I used the following materials:
Image - Holiday Presents, Glitterbabes
Copics: YR24/YR23/Y28/Y15/Y11/Y00/E50/G21/R39 colorless blender
Spellbinders Holly Accents 
4mm Topaz rhinestones - Pizzazz Aplenty
You need to stop by Pizzazz Aplenty, she has so many wonderful items in her store and you will not believe this, she has clutches for the stick pins. She has 3 styles and I cannot wait to create some.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Make sure you stop by Glitterbabe's Digis for the newest release and for some oldies but goodies. For the latest news, stop by Stef's blog.

3 comments:

  1. i hope my xmas presents look that fabulous!!! yeah, like anybody gets me anything for xmas - LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card. I love the metallic effect!
    Thanks for joining us at SFC!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a nice card! Thanks for playing along with us at SFC.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.